Wednesday, February 27, 2008

A converation with Annabelle

Annabelle: Does the sun move? Does the clouds moves? (She has been asking these question lately.)
Me: I think everything moves in its own way.
Annabelle: Does the sky move?
Me: That's an interesting question. (Mostly because I do not know how to answer it.)
Annabelle: The sky is as still as a rabbit. (She says this in a kind of dreaming voice.) Yeah, the sky is as still as a rabbit.

I think she likes this explanation better than anything I could have come up with!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Yea, it's a much better answer!!

Khris said...

As still as a rabbit... beautiful:)

Tita Mama said...

Annabelle: When I was your age I would lay in the grass and watch the sky. Sometimes the clouds moved, sometimes the sky moved, and sometimes everything was as still as a rabbit, just like you said. Other times the clouds looked like a rabbit. Love and kisses, Mamaw.