Wednesday, August 6, 2008

some words from Annabelle...

Yesterday, as we got ready to go blueberry picking, early (for us) in the morning, I asked Annabelle what she wanted for breakfast, and she answered...

Ima breakfasting on blueberries!

It had such a beautiful sound to it and everytime I think of her words, it makes me so very happy to be spending my days with this lovely poetic little girl.

Plus she picked so many blueberries, sharing tons with her brother and just being the best blueberry picking company I could have asked for. We went home and made some delicious blueberry muffins!

1 comment:

Phil said...

Landon and I went to Aspen and were compelled to go into the "Annabelle Inn". Quite a snazzy place!!! We wonder if they made blueberry breakfasts. We will send you a picture.....